- Strategy & Operations
- $ negotiable $
DeFi Recruitment has partnered with a leading, US based, SEC registered crypto wealth management firm with > 1bn AUM that is expanding internationally. The firm in question has recently acquired a FinMa registered crypto wealth manager to assist with scaling European operations.
The business is looking to hire a highly motivated individual with a track record of excellence for the role of Executive Assistant to contribute to the day-to-day running of the firm. The role will provide general support to the senior management team and Chairman along with other administrative tasks as required.
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading crypto wealth management group that is the manager of choice for some of the worlds best known crypto entrepreneurs and HNWI’s.
- Be the first point of contact for enquiries and proactively managing routine matters on your own initiative.
- Screen, monitor and prioritise emails, telephone calls and other correspondence.
- Be the point of contact for enquiries for the senior management through various channels, ensuring that all are responded to in a timely manner.
- Organisation of calendar and appointments.
- Organise national and international travel arrangements, including flights, hotels, and VISA’s where required.
- Collate key performance indicators from other team members.
- Support the preparation of formal presentations
- Support the wider team in accordance with business objectives and advise of any issues arising.
- Support the development of various projects including healthcare, property and charitable causes.
- You must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of providing PA/EA support to senior management.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to effectively multi-task in a calm and focused way under pressure, adopting a flexible approach.
- Ability to consistently produce highly accurate work, in a very busy environment, with the minimum of supervision and a high-level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a self-managed way as well as working well within a team.
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly and be able to adapt immediately to business requirements.
- Ideal candidates will have an understanding of digital assets or asset management.
What’s on offer:
- An enthusiastic, engaging and truly international working environment.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Visibility on, and possibility of shaping, the company strategy.
- Fantastic opportunities for progression given the company’s growth trajectory.