Technical Project Manager
- Software Engineering
- $ Six Figures $
DeFi Recruitment has partnered with a project that has been incubated by one of the clear leaders in web3, with over $XX bn in collateral. The firm is developing a cutting edge project, building the world’s first fully verifiable, cost-efficient, scalable, and decentralised oracle.
The firm in question has a stellar track record in the Web3 space and is looking to establish this new organisation as a leader in the oracle space, servicing businesses across all blockchains, recognized for a gold standard of verifiability, scalability, transparency, accessibility, resilience, and security.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager to join their team, playing a crucial role in the planning, coordination and implementation of product development and processes. The successful candidate will be the co-pilot of the project roadmap, ensuring engineers stay aligned, remove blockers and execute effectively.
- Evaluate tradeoffs of technical decisions and determine the best path forward
- Foster a collaborative, meritocratic, and inclusive environment, encouraging open dialogue and constructive feedback
- Identify key topics and mediate technical discussions within the engineering team
Agile Scrum Master
- Assume Scrum Master responsibilities. Moderate Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, and Sprint Review.
- Deconstruct project deliverables into stories and track them in our project tracking software (Shortcut).
- Collaborate with the engineering team to translate product requirements into engineering solutions.
- Coordinate the engineering team to deliver projects, ensuring the execution of the product roadmap and vision.
Process Optimisation Champion
- Define and own the engineering workflow process end-to-end. You will determine how the engineering team can most effectively deliver on its roadmap. Define the ‘definition of done’ (implementation, tests, documentations, deployment).
- Establish, own and refine common engineering and delivery processes to ensure quality of delivery, speed of execution, and risk mitigation. Common processes include onboarding new blockchains, onboarding new assets, and onboarding new Feed validators.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the engineering team and founder providing regular updates on the status of projects.
- Work with other stakeholders to define the product roadmap.
- Communicate staffing requirements to successfully execute on the product roadmap.
- Strong technical background with 5+ years of project management experience with a minimum of 1 years experience in the web3, crypto, or blockchain industry
- Experience partnering with deeply technical engineering teams to drive execution of product roadmaps in a fast moving business environment
- Familiarity working in a startup environment or scaleup environment with a ‘get it done’ attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams dynamic environment
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Based in European time zone
What’s on offer
- An opportunity to work with veterans in the crypto space building on the bleeding edge of technology
- Highly competitive compensation (USD / EUR / DAI)
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Flexible working schedule
- Multiple offsites to meet the team
- 100% remote environment