Director of Investor Relations
- Remote (EU or US timezone)
- Sales & Business Development
- $ six figures + tokens $
DeFi Recruitment has partnered with a top 15 protocol that is scaling, globally. They have some of the best technology in the industry and are bridging the web2 <> web3 divide. Currently, our client is looking for a Director of Investor Relations to join a high performing, close-knit team to manage, maintain, and build relationships with current and future investors.
- Maintain and build relationships with current and potential investors by hosting events, attending conferences, and meetings
- Build and maintain a catalogue of investors along with their involvement and investment thesis
- Curate content on behalf of the wider team to foster more engagement and awareness from the current VC network
- Create thought leadership pieces and blogs based on funding in the wider crypto ecosystem
- Manage communication channels with the VC network and provide context, insights and introductions for investors
- An independent thinker with the ability to execute
- Previous experience working in an Investor Relations capacity
- Strong knowledge and professional experience working in the web3, blockchain, or crypto industry
- Experience sourcing and conducting investment due diligence
- Up-to-date knowledge of the crypto fundraising environment
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply for more information.