Executive Director - Head of Business Development
- Sales & Business Development
- $ negotiable $
DeFi Recruitment has partnered with a leading, US based, SEC registered crypto wealth management firm with > 1bn AUM that is expanding internationally. The firm in question has recently acquired a FinMa registered crypto wealth manager to assist with scaling European operations.
The business is looking to hire a highly motivated individual with a track record of excellence for the role of Head of Business Development. The role spans strategic planning, go-to-market, sales, and AUM build-up for this international business.
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading crypto wealth management group that is the manager of choice for some of the worlds best known crypto entrepreneurs and HNWI’s.
- Work alongside the Founder, Chairman, and the senior management team to provide insight and analysis on the digital assets industry.
- Build and scale a sales, business development, and relationship management team to ensure the firm has full market coverage and existing clients are serviced to the highest level.
- Assist with the development communication materials including presentations, one-pagers, regular investor updates, etc.
- Handle day-to-day inquiries from potential clients,, understanding and anticipating their enquiries, and ensuring that the information provided follows the Company’s messaging as well as applicable rules and regulations.
- Manage client events, calls & meetings, and relevant client/prospect interactions.
- Collaborate with colleagues across firm-wide functions including investment, legal, and operations on a broad range of client-related efforts.
- A minimum of 8 years in a business development, sales, or relationship management role in the asset management field.
- In-depth knowledge and exposure (both professional and personal) to digital assets including; DeFi, CeFi, Staking, and Stablecoins with a strong track record in the space.
- Contacts with crypto native entrepreneurs, UHNW and institutions that are active investors in the digital asset field.
- Self-starter mindset, flexibility, enthusiasm to learn and operate in an early stage business environment, with changing tasks and priorities.
- Previous experience building and managing high performance sales / business development / relationship management teams.
- Ideal candidates will have experience working in a disruptive, high-growth business.
- Diligent, organised, and able to manage multiple work streams simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred but not required.
What’s on offer:
- An enthusiastic, engaging and truly international working environment.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Visibility on, and possibility of shaping, the company strategy.
- Fantastic opportunities for progression given the company’s growth trajectory.