- Software Engineering
- $ mid six figures $ + equity and tokens
Our client is a well backed crypto scale-up based in the US with bases in NYC, SF, and Miami. They are backed by some blue-chip VC’s including: Infinity Ventures, MoonHoldings, Perpetual Venture Partners, as well as Miko Matsamura.
This venture is pioneering the first cross dApp liquid staking through the creation of a new financial vehicle. This new synthetic stakes across an index of token economies according to a fixed and transparent on- chain investment strategy. Market participants can maximize time-locks and reward rates while maintaining the flexibility to exit positions through a dedicated AMM pool.
What You’ll Do
- Lead architecting and implementation of the synthetic staking product
- Design and implement periphery contracts
- Own contract security design and review as well as security guidance documentation
- Build systems at scale to prevent classes of vulnerabilities
- Monitor engineers, and collaborate with designers, product managers to turn requirements into products.
- 4+ years of experience building and releasing production grade Solidity contracts
- 8+ years of technical experience, degree in math or computer science
- Strong understanding of the EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine), L2s, and the DeFi/Web3 ecosystem
- Prior experience deploying complex smart contract systems to the Ethereum mainnet
- Experience implementing complex math in Solidity
- Experience with React, and Node.js and other frontend technologies
- Desire to keep up with modern best practices in software development/Web3, and shape our tech stack as we build out new systems and services
- Native to advanced English competency
- Experiences with financial services or crypto trading systems.
- Passion for video games, data, and/or economics
- Backend experience, previous startup experience
- Industry leading salary plus hefty token and equity allocation
- Remote, requiring a minimum of 4hr time overlap with EST
- Full company paid health and dental benefits
- Offices in SF, NYC and Miami
This venture is poised for success and they’re looking for someone to be a part of this very successful journey. This is a position that rarely comes around with great comp and high equity and token allocation on offer.