Chief Executive Officer
- Remote (EU or US timezone)
- Senior Management
DeFi Recruitment has partnered with a firm operating at the bleeding edge of web3 and AI. Our client is searching for an experienced CEO to join and lead a team of high-performing professionals to the continued success. You will be expected to drive the company’s investment, oversee all aspects of the business, and guide it towards long-term success.
Knowledge, experience working and passion to learn more about AI/ML is critical.
- Investments and Sales: raise initial investment, secure funds inflow and ensure the company continuously has the resources it needs to succeed; start building business relations with key partners to expand market reach and accelerate product adoption; set up sales flows starting with warm leads and over time establish product driven sales process setting up ambitious targets and ensuring consistent revenue streams;
- Business Strategy and Product Vision: develop vision for the company and create a tactical action plan to execute it; articulate product vision, identify target markets and capitalize on emerging opportunities within AI/ML industry; stay updated on evolving AI/ML industry trends to ensure product proposition is current and meets market dynamics; back up business and product decisions on the research;
- Operations: overall responsible for organization performance; ensure product, growth and operations teams collaboratively produce the desired results consistent with the overall strategy and mission and timely delivery; optimize operational workflows keeping organization lean and effective;
- Leadership: represent company at industry events, establish and promote the brand through media engagement; collaborate with industry experts to stay at forefront of AI innovation; lead the team and foster the culture of innovation and continuous improvement.
- 8+ years of progressive leadership experience working as leader in startups raising investments, developing profitable go to market strategies and execution on them
- Proven record of successful execution of sustainable growth strategies and driving revenue
- Strong understanding of ML / AI technologies, their applications and industry landscape
- Master’s degree in business administration, management or related fields
- Strong knowledge of business operations and product development
- Excellent ability to problem solve
- Excellent communication skills
What’s on offer:
- Fixed compensation and performance bonus, equity