- New York | Miami | London
- Software Engineering
- Negotiable DOE
DeFi Recruitment has partnered with a cutting-edge systematic trading firm with a global presence. Currently, we are assisting with the buildout of their crypto quantitative research and development teams based out of New York. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm with a stellar track record at delivering huge profits across a variety of asset classes while also having the opportunity to shape the future of their digital assets team.
You will join a team which builds strategic solutions for research and live trading of quantitative strategies. This is a unique opportunity to grow your career with the team while building the next generation of research and quant trading systems.
- Building a robust, scalable research infrastructure, including alpha estimation and risk modelling components
- Developing a seamless platform to handle all aspects of quantitative trading
- Building high-performance and low-latency modular systems
- Developing robust data checking, transformation and storage procedures
- Building visualization tools and monitors for market/trade/position/risk
- Maintaining and troubleshooting of trading systems
- Previous experience with Digital Assets and Finance
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience in a collaborative environment
- Understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns and data structures
- Experience with the software delivery lifecycle and writing production-quality code
- Fluency in Python (and its ecosystem) for data analytics and research
- Familiarity with C++
- Experience working with SQL and historical time series data
Contact us or apply for more information!