Analyst - VC
- London or New York
- Strategy & Operations
- Negotiable DOE
DeFi recruitment has partnered with a leading VC with offices in London and New York. Our client is launching a new fund focused on crypto and blockchain projects and are looking to appoint an analyst to help spearhead investment strategy.
You will be responsible for analysing and sourcing investment opportunities, provide support to future investments, and growing the firm. You’ll be a member of a small investing team and work directly with some of the best early-stage teams in the industry.
You’ll support GP’s in a range of areas including:
- Being the most informed investment team member on market categories that excite you.
- Producing and publishing deep research.
- Helping the investment team evaluate new opportunities through market research, on-chain data, and other diligence.
- Sourcing deals by meeting entrepreneurs, attending conferences, and joining relevant communities.
- Supporting portfolio companies eg. GTM strategy.
- Being an active contributor to the crypto community and assisting in developing our clients brand.
- You hustle and get stuff done — you’ll have (often ambiguous) responsibilities and should be happy to get your hands dirty.
- You love research and have strong analytical capabilities.
- Familiar with on chain analytics tools including Dune Analytics and Nansen.
- Bonus points for technical backgrounds and active crypto network or project contributions — you have a foundational understanding of smart contracts and blockchain architecture.
- High EQ and ability to build and cultivate a network of long-term relationships.
- You demonstrate a deep understanding across one or more of the following: protocol layer, middleware applications, gaming and NFT’s, DeFi, or other verticals within Web3.
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits
- Fast-paced, low ego workplace
For more information apply or contact DeFi Recruitment! email@example.com