Head of Policy
- Compliance & Legal
- $ Six Figures + Tokens $
DeFi Recruitment has partnered with an incredibly well-funded and respected layer 1 that is scaling, globally. They have some of the best tech in the industry and are focused on bridging the web2 <> web3 divide.
Our client is looking to hire a highly motivated individual with a track record of excellence for the role of Head of Policy to increase their profile and impact in the Web3 policy and advocacy arena. The successful candidate will contribute to initiatives from regulators, lawmakers and industry bodies.
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading business as the first Policy / Regulatory Affairs hire.
- Establish our client as an impactful policy leader (Europe, America, Asia) to influence and shape regulatory and policy developments and facilitate growth and innovation in Web3.
- Develop and execute policy strategies to advance the goals of our client and their ecosystem.
- Engage and build relationships with industry partners, regulators and policymakers.
- Represent our client at public forums, industry panels and government discussions.
- Enable our client to successfully navigate the regulatory landscape, minimizing risk and ensuring compliance. Coordinate with internal teams to provide subject matter expertise.
- Demonstrated public policy or legal experience with excellent strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of decentralized technologies and its technical, economic and social implications.
- Familiarity and preferably experience with the regulatory landscape of Web3.
- Prior experience in engaging with government and regulatory bodies, industry associations and similar.
- Experience in policy development and implementation within a fast-paced, evolving environment.
What’s on offer:
- An enthusiastic, engaging and truly international working environment.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fantastic opportunities for progression given the company’s growth trajectory.