- Strategy & Operations
- $ negotiable $
DeFi Recruitment has partnered with a leading, US based, SEC registered crypto wealth management firm with > 1bn AUM that is expanding internationally. The firm in question has recently acquired a FinMa registered crypto wealth manager to assist with scaling European operations.
The business is looking to hire a highly motivated individual with a track record of excellence for the role of Operations Manager to assist with the day-to-day running of the firm. The role spans sales and marketing support, OTC trade execution, product structuring, fund administration, account management, and general project management tasks.
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading crypto wealth management group that is the manager of choice for some of the worlds best known crypto entrepreneurs and HNWI’s.
- Work with the senior management and Chairman to develop and implement policies and procedures focused on developing an efficient working environment.
- Assist with product structuring, opening and closing accounts, creating fund structures, and issuing investment certificates.
- Work alongside the business development team to assist clients with any queries they may have.
- Assist the sales and marketing team by creating one-pagers and presentations.
- Assist Portfolio Managers and Traders with trade execution along with following positions.
- Coordinate internal and external resources, and manage relationships with vendors.
- Maintain the trading and custody suite by updating networks, wallet addresses, etc.
- A minimum of 5 years professional working experience, ideally within the asset management / crypto / FinTech ecosystem.
- Experience in a back-office position with exposure to product structuring, account management, fund structures, investment certificates, and coupons.
- In-depth knowledge and exposure to digital assets including; DeFi, CeFi, Staking, Stablecoins, Custody Solutions, and Trading Platforms.
- Self-starter mindset, flexibility, enthusiasm to learn and operate in an early stage business environment, with changing tasks and priorities.
- Diligent, organised, and able to manage multiple work streams simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- BA/BS degree.
What’s on offer:
- An enthusiastic, engaging and truly international working environment.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Visibility on, and possibility of shaping, the company strategy.
- Fantastic opportunities for progression given the company’s growth trajectory.