Vice President, Corporate Finance
- Strategy & Operations
- £ Six figures + equity £
DeFi Recruitment has partnered a fast-growing investment firm focused on digital assets and innovations in the financial technology space. Our client is building a global, regulated asset management platform that provides digital asset exposure for private and institutional investors around the world, with a view to bring best practices of traditional finance into the digital asset ecosystem.
The firm is currently scaling a core team to support the establishment of the platform, they are looking for a highly motivated individual with a demonstrated track record of excellence for the role of VP Corporate Finance. Working with a close-knit team, this individual will be a key member of the team and be involved in critical decision-making processes.
The successful candidate will:
- Work directly with the executive team and have direct access to the CEO and Operating Partners as appropriate
- Manage the ongoing M&A activity as the company grows aggressively in the coming months
- Support the CEO and relevant senior management in fundraising efforts and relevant capital management decisions
- Participate in the development and implementation of a framework for the capital investment process
- Work closely and collaborate with relevant finance, legal, business development, product, operational and other corporate teams as the business continues to build-up and scale
- Contribute to and support strategy development and implement strategic projects including working with top tier industry counterparties, investors, consultants and advisors as required
- Support the team in building a reporting system to ensure appropriate monitoring of investment and capital budgeting and activity, as required
- Strong knowledge of and interest in DeFi, Crypto, and Blockchain with a blue-chip investment banking background
- Previous exposure to end-to-end transaction and post-acquisition integration management
- Experience structuring deals, managing due diligence, and audits
- Strong technical skills in corporate finance are a requirement
- Ability to identify strategic acquisition targets and develop an on-going M&A framework
- The ideal candidate comes from investment banking, a PE / VC firm or from a Corporate Development / Strategy Execution team
- Experience with early stage ventures in finance, fundraising or investor relations roles is a plus
The successful candidate will be highly entrepreneurial, structured, methodical and able to prioritise and manage resources efficiently
This is a unique opportunity to join a company at its inception and work with a successful Founder and the London based management team.
For more information, please apply or contact us. email@example.com